Conducts that may result in immediate removal include (but are not limited to):
• Harassing or bullying members or moderators,
• Racist, sexist or homophobic language
• Making threats against others,
• Spamming in the channels or specific members in DMs,
• Promoting illegal activities,
• Promoting violent conduct,
• Uploading viruses or malware
• Posting adult content
08/11/2022, 8:06 AM
What is considered to be spam:
• Posting the same post on multiple channels
• Breaking the rules of the specific channel. (Read the rule of the channel before posting. You can find the rules of the channels right next to the title of the channel. See the picture Below)
• Sending promo messages to members in DMs
If you notice someone spamming, please report it to an Admin or me directly.
08/11/2022, 11:49 AM
@Stefan Despotovski if you haven’t already, please make this channel a default channel for new comers that join this Slack workspace.
09/19/2022, 5:53 PM
There used to be a channel “Growth tip” i think? it was really good! It disappear, right?
Please remove my account from this workspace
04/25/2023, 10:11 PM
Can we add a rule that the mods remove those who repeatedly ask to be removed?
08/17/2023, 1:59 PM
We might have to update how the rules show here I cant see them before posting