Hey folks! I’m AndrewPaul McIntosh.
(“AP” is just fine!)
Who am I…?
I’ll spare you all from the philosophical rabbit hole that this question entails, that has been wrestled (and still is being wrestled with) for millennia and hit you with this:
What am I doing now?
Here are some things that I’m doing now:
1. I’m breaking into (SaaS) sales for the 1st time ever (since June 2022). I’ve been reading books, getting involved in sales communities, and meeting with sales peers and pros to learn more about the field. | I’m navigating entering my 1st career after graduating college in May 2021.
2. I’m entrepreneur-ing (yes, I’m making a verb out of this). With two friends of me, I’m helping co-build an ed-tech company that helps students study for exams.
3. I’m building a personal “brand” for myself on LI, as well as building international relationships with people.
4. I’m Toastmaster-ing. I’ve been a member of Toastmasters for almost 5 years now. I serve as a club member, club officer, and an Area Director.
5. I’m a journaler! I write (pretty much) daily and have been doing so… for 6 years.
What am I striving to become?
1. An avid reader - someone who reads at least 1 book a week and digests said book.
2. Someone who’s skilled at learning how to learn and learning how to change my own behavior (patterns of thinking, acting, and feeling). I call this “metalearning” and “metachange”, respectively.
3. A polyglot. Je sais un peu de francais, yo puedo hablar un poco de espanol tambien.
4. Financially independent.
5. A more curious person. A person who asks quality questions often.
6. Stronger (mind / body/ spirit) / wiser (expanding my crystallized intelligence, or my knowledge + skills in various domains) / more compassionate / more courageous…
7. Someone skilled at programming and leveraging (the powers of) his own subconscious mind.
Looking forward to connect with you on LI, and by that:
— Engage with your content (if you do post).
— Grab virtual coffee on Zoom at some point.
Here I am on LI!