Hi Folks, Happy new year - welcome to 2023! 🎉
I'm the maker of Digital WorkerBees (A SaaS platform), let me pitch the concept and product.
# What is Digital WorkerBees?
We have built a platform that connects small/big businesses with individuals who want to do some extra work digitally. These tasks include field tasks, proofreading, website reviews, social media promotions or influencers, graphic designing, writing, blogging, social media management, etc. You will be paid per task completed.
It's like micro-tasks, so you can work at any time, from anywhere.
## After going live with a new version, we have 300+ new users within a month. We are still looking for more people to engage with the system, and let the world know more about the gig economy.
We believe that everyone has something unique to offer, but most people just aren’t able to monetize it. With Digital WorkerBees we provide an opportunity to those who want to make some extra money and enjoy what they do every day.
Users can hire a number of people to do their tasks or get their work done at affordable prices with fruitful results. You can choose between different micro tasks such as Customized social media tasks, Paid online surveys, and review work. The more you work, the more you get paid!
In short, there are 2 types of users who can use this platform.
1. Seekers - Users who want to get their work done with help of people around the world (Basically our platform users)
~ How do seeker bees work?
• Deposit enough money
• Target your audience by country
• Select the respective category and subcategory for your needs
• Instruct users on what do you want exactly and How to do it
• Decide costing per worker (solvers) you hire to get your work done
• Review the submissions once after your job is published and other users are completing the tasks.
2. Solvers - Users who are solving the requirements/instructions provided by seekers.
~ How do solver bees work?
• Browse the tasks of your choice
• Read the instructions and perform the task with honesty
• Submit the proofs asked by the seeker to ensure the work quality
• Get paid once your task submission is accepted by the seeker user
• Withdraw money once you reach to minimum payout threshold (i.e. $10.00)
"It's a win-win situation because you get to earn some extra cash while helping other businesses grow!"
It is so simple, right? Then just try it!
You can read more on Product Hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/products/digital-workerbees#digital-workerbees
Feel free to ask me any questions, suggestions, or opinions.