❓ Best practices and tried out methods for improving Quality Score in Google Ads (B2B SaaS)
Hey, what worked best for you to up your Quality Score to lower CPCs?
I'm currently running a Google Ads search campaign for BoFu low-impression keywords with phrase match (<1000/month), around $30 CPCs, and well-maintained negatives, and started with a low QA (2/10 for most keywords).
I managed to get it to 5/10 for some KWs but it's still 2/10, 3/10 for most. I tried to follow Google guidelines, optimization tips, optimized the landing page, but it's still low and I'm looking for specific things I can do to lower my CPA.
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
07/19/2022, 7:19 AM
1. Make Sure Your Keywords Match Your Ad Copy and Landing Pages
2. Know Your Audience
3. Conduct Proper Keyword Research
4. Prioritize Your Keywords Based on Relevance and Search Intent
5. Add Highest Search Intent Keywords Directly In Your Ad Headline
6. Create Negative Keyword Lists
7. Adopt a Single Keyword Ad Group (SKAG) Structure
8. Create Focused Ad Groups
9. Audit Your Existing Ad Groups
10. Take Advantage of Google Ad Extensions
11. Optimize Your Ad Landing Page UI and UX Design
12. Add Video To Your Ad Landing Pages
13. Add Your Ad Keywords To Your Landing Page Meta Description
14. Boost Site Speed
15. Set Up Responsive Search Ads
16. Enable The Google Seller Ratings Extension
17. Automate Your PPC Ad Reporting
18. Monitor Historical Ad Performance
This list I found from this blog specifically https://databox.com/how-to-improve-your-google-ads-quality-score
Let me know if it helps @Stanisław Heropolitański